Just a reminder of our school uniform
The main colours are royal blue, pale (sky) blue and grey.
- Royal blue upper outer garment – e.g. sweatshirt, jumper, fleece, cardigan
- Pale (sky) blue upper inner garment – polo shirt
- Grey lower garments e.g. trousers, shorts, skirts, pinafore dress
- Pale blue and white check summer dress
- White, blue or grey socks or tights
- Footwear – black, brown or navy sensible shoes not trainers, boots or high heels! We would also ask that unless your child is able to tie their shoe laces themselves, that they wear shoes with velcro fasteners until they can tie their own laces.
Clothing and footwear for physical activity should be suitable:
- Plain white T-Shirt
- Black shorts
- Black or white plain trainers
As above and:
- Sweatshirt, jumper or school green hoodie
- Jogging bottoms or tracksuit bottoms
It is Stockport policy that earrings are removed before taking part in PE sessions. This is for the health and safety of the children.